How I imagine it went down
- C.S. Lewis: I made you a character in my book!
- J.R.R. Tolkien: OMG me too!
- Lewis: You're the man who created the wardrobe that leads to Narnia!
- Tolkien: ...
- Lewis: Who am I?
- Tolkien: A tree
- Lewis: ............
- Tolkien: But, like, a cool tree
Look at the sky. It’s not dark and black and without character. The black is, in fact deep blue. And over there: lighter blue and blowing through the blues and blackness the winds swirling through the air and then shining, burning, bursting through: the stars! And you see how they roar their light. Everywhere we look, the complex magic of nature blazes before our eyes.
remember like 2 years ago when christmas stopped feeling like christmas for some reason
- Octavian said you killed a man.
- Yes. I did.
- A good man.
- A very good man. The best man I’ve ever known.
Scottish Tumbr Photoset #9
- Me: ah, yes. Home alone. I can do whatever I want!
- Me: *turns TV up a couple notches*
- Me: *watches YouTube videos without headphones*
- Me: getting crazy up in here
this post is my dream come true
babies with babies
i like that all the mama’s expressions are like “I DID IT! I MADE THESE FUZZY BURRITOS”
Lemony Snicket (via fairestregal)
This is important.